Training one machine learning model on one dataset is easy. The real challenge is training, evaluating and deploying different models for different use cases with different data in a structured, scalable and repeatable way. We are looking for a working student Full-Stack Deep Learning Engineer to work with us on improving the training, deployment and data pipelines of our vision Deep Learning framework.
In your role, you would help us to
- • Train and tune our models
- • Extend our model and optimization algorithm protocol
- • Extend the functionality and scalability of our framework
- • Streamline training and evaluation pipelines
- • Improve structure and modularity of our data storage and pipelines
- • Integrate with third-party services
- • Make optimal use of our infrastructure
For this role you need to be able to:
- • Use Linux, SSH, Bash and Docker
- • Write maintainable and object-oriented Python (3.8+) code
- • Use SQL to query and manipulate databases
- • Work with and understand PyTorch
- • Deal with semi-structured data like JSON and CSV files
- • Deal with image and video files
- • Understand ML workflows and pipelines
Additionally, it would be great if you already have experience in any of the following:
- • C++
- • GNU toolchain for compiling
- • OpenCV
You will be working with an interdisciplinary team of seasoned experts in the fields of Deep Learning, embedded computer vision, mobile app development, backend services and professional DevOps with learning opportunities abound. Together with us you will work on highly innovative products employing cutting edge technologies pushing the state of the art.
We provide a dynamic and interdisciplinary working environment where you will play a major role in shaping the technology and solution stack of the company. Hence, you can expect continuous exposure to interesting challenges and new technologies adding important experiences to your existing skill set.
We combine a familiar working environment with an ambitious commercial and technological vision. We are in a great position to realize this vision given our strong funding situation and a wide commercial network.
In short you will be joining a very promising and exciting venture.
Send your application to info [at] nomitri.com