We are looking for an experienced and highly-driven project and product manager to help us complete & optimize our products for the relevant B2B markets. We are building highly innovative products in the field of embedded deep-learning artificial intelligence technology.
In this project & product manager role, you will help us maintain a very sharp internal focus to make sure we capture the full potential of the several product opportunities we have as well as coordinate the necessary third party contacts to suppliers, partners and customers.
We work in interdisciplinary, agile and multi-cultural teams, hence English is the working language.
In your role, your tasks are:
- - Ensure our product development process is well planned taking into account input from all stakeholders (technical, customers, commercial, management)
- - Our product process is on track and meeting customer expectations
- - Coordinate necessary contacts and interactions with all relevant parties (internal & external)
- - Constantly prioritize and optimize our product development process based on our company strategy
Required Skill-Set & Settings
We are looking for someone with:
- - Solid project management experience (min. 2 years)
- - Experience in orchestrating and engaging multi-party stakeholders
- - Talent in winning people over for common goals and align them on deadlines
- - Good communication skills & high emotional intelligence
- - Good understanding of basic business & finance metrics
- - Fluency in English and German
- - Location in Berlin (or willingness to relocate)
Additionally, it would be great if you already have any of the following:
- - Experience in bringing a product to market, ideally digital/app-based products
- - Have worked in B2B and/or retail technology environment
- - Experience in working with project management tools (Clubhouse, Confluence etc.)
- - Basic technical knowledge in App development
In addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer you co-ownership into the company through an equity package so that you can benefit from the commercial success of our joint efforts.
In your role you will be working directly with both our CEO and CTO who both have a substantial career record at several prestigious companies and offer a great learning opportunity.
You will be working in a high profile and well-funded AI startup with concrete products and commercial agreements with customers. We work on cutting-edge technical innovation in the field of embedded deep learning AI and want to make products that make a difference to our customers. Our interdisciplinary and international team includes world-class experts in the fields of backend and mobile app development, embedded computer vision, deep learning and professional DevOps. Together with us you will work on highly innovative products employing cutting edge technologies often pushing the state of the art.
In short you will be joining a very promising and exciting venture. We enable and expect you to have a steep learning curve while trying out new things and broaden your horizons.
About Nomitri (www.nomitri.com)
Our engineering team combines experienced experts in the fields of Deep Learning, embedded Computer Vision and Mobile and Backend development, supported by equally experienced DevOps and Network admin experts.
This rare combination enables us to work on cutting edge Deep Learning solutions in an efficient scalable development and deployment pipeline and integrate these solutions into professional and commercially viable applications.
We currently have three PHDs on the team with a strong publication record in Deep Learning and Computer Vision and our technical team members have an average experience of >8 years.
Benefits & Company Culture
- Competitive salary package
- Virtual share options package (VSOP)
- Hybrid working model: Remote & in-office module based on your preference
- Agile & technology-driven working environment
- International & highly accomplished team members from various backgrounds
- Innovation & experiment driven culture
- Fast and dynamic decision making
- Solution oriented, flat hierarchy & open communication team culture
- Fast learning curve
- Office in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
Please send your application to info [at] nomitri.com