Experienced Mobile Engineer
We are looking for a mid-level mobile app developer to help us grow our mobile app and SDK solutions. You will be working with cutting edge Machine Learning and Computer Vision technology to implement high-performance mobile apps for both iOS and Android as part of a very experienced interdisciplinary team.
- Develop our iOS app and SDK from scratch with Swift
- (Ideally) Develop our existing Android app and SDK with Kotlin
- Improve the performance of existing solutions
- Integrate C++ libraries with mobile apps
- Improve code readability and quality
- Improve UX/UI
- Develop Camera Apps with image processing for both iOS and (Ideally) Android platforms.
- iOS App and SDK development (Swift)
- (Ideally) Android App and SDK development (Kotlin)
- Writing runtime and memory efficient app code
- Integrating C++ packages into iOS apps
- Mobile architectures / design patterns
- Unit & Integration tests
- REST Protocol
- (Ideally) CameraX or Camera2 and iOS Camera App development
Nice to have:
- Object detection and tracking with camera on mobile platforms
In your role you will be working with an interdisciplinary team of seasoned experts in the fields of embedded computer vision, deep learning, mobile app development and professional DevOps with learning opportunities abound. Together with us you will work on highly innovative products employing cutting edge technologies often pushing the state of the art.
We combine a familiar working environment with an ambitious commercial and technological vision. We are in a great position to realize this vision given our strong funding situation and a wide commercial network.
You will be working with a very experienced senior mobile developer on advanced and cutting edge topics. Hence, you can expect continuous exposure to interesting challenges and new technologies adding important experiences to your existing skill set.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer you co-ownership into the company through a significant equity package so that you can benefit from the commercial success of our joint efforts.
In short you will be joining a very promising and exciting venture.
Send your application including cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org