Business Development Manager
We are a highly innovative software company focusing on bringing visual intelligence on smartphones and edge devices by creating cutting-edge AI-based software and hardware solutions (Edge Computing, Edge AI).
We have completed our MVP and are getting business traction fast. Hence, we need a skilled and highly energized business development manager to acquire and manage new client and partner relationships as well as to explore further business opportunities and expand our reach. Our CEO has been Head of Sales and Head of Business Development for major global companies and is personally in the lead for this topic. You will support her in this effort and work side-by-side with her. If you already have experiences in B2B business development, then that’s great. But it is not required. What is more important to us is your high-energy, motivation and street smartness. And your hunger to bring in results and be a part of a high-profile team that works in one of the most disruptive technology trends today.
- Identifying business opportunities through market research
- Maximizing business reach through deployment of a marketing strategy
- Building and maintaining successful relationships with prospects and existing customers
- Creating contract-winning proposal for our customers
- Travelling throughout Europe to meet customers and representing our company in networking events and conferences in Berlin
- Becoming an expert on our business products, processes and operations and remain up-to-date on business news in the field of AI and Edge AI
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Demonstration of passion, hard work and motivation in any field of activity
- (Almost) German native speaker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Outgoing and social personality who likes to connect with all kind of people, have a great time with them and win them over
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose solutions for clients
- Eagerness to learn and create impact
- Highly motivated to join a DeepTech start-up and help it build its business
- Agility in mind and work
- Any skills and experience in sales/business development would be a great add-on. Same applies if you have technical engineering skills or understanding
Your role will connect the innovation of our technical team with the commercial needs of customers. Here, you will be working with an interdisciplinary team of seasoned experts in the fields of embedded computer vision, deep learning, mobile app development and professional DevOps. In addition, you will work side-by-side with our CEO, who has more than 15 years of experience in sales, strategy and execution, and provides learning opportunities abound.
We combine a family-like working environment with an ambitious commercial and technological vision. We are in a great position to realize this vision given our strong funding situation and a wide commercial network.
In addition to a highly competitive compensation package (base + variable), we offer you co-ownership into the company through a significant equity package so that you can benefit from the commercial success of our joint efforts.
In short you will be joining a very promising and exciting venture.
Melden sich sich mit Lebenslauf und Kopien von Abschlüssen und Referenzen bei firstname.lastname@example.org