Working Student Business Development
We are a highly innovative software company focusing on bringing visual intelligence on smartphones and edge devices by creating cutting-edge AI-based software and hardware solutions (Edge Computing, Edge AI).
We have completed our MVP and are getting business traction fast. Hence, we need a highly energized working student to support us with business development. Your tasks include acquiring and managing new client and partner relationships as well as exploring further business opportunities and expanding our reach.
If you already have experience from internships/work placements in B2B business development, then that’s great. But it is not required. What is more important to us is your high-energy, motivation and street smartness. The same applies if you have technical engineering skills or understanding. And your hunger to bring in results and be a part of a high-profile team that works in one of the most disruptive technology trends today.
- Collaborating with the team on business strategy and objectives
- Identifying business opportunities through market research
- Maximizing business reach through deployment of a marketing strategy
- Building and maintaining successful relationships with prospects and existing customers
- Becoming an expert in our business products, processes and operations and remain up-to-date on business news in the field of AI and Edge AI
- Currently enrolled in a business or engineering related Master’s degree or equivalent (e.g. work experience)
- Outgoing and social personality
- Demonstration of passion, hard work and motivation in any field of activity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German (preferred). Our company language is English, however, we are dealing with a large percentage of German-speaking customers.
- The ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Innovation and problem-solving skills
- Eagerness to learn and create impact
- Agility in mind and work
We combine a family-like working environment with an ambitious commercial and technological vision. We are in a great position to realize this vision given our strong funding situation and a wide commercial network. You will be joining a very promising and exciting venture with the opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues as well as developing your own set of skills.
Our office is located in Berlin Mitte.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org